Roug was established in 2010 with the mission of creating high-quality interiors for public spaces. Initially, the company specialised in shop fitting and the production of equipment, but later expanded its activities in another two fields – office and hotel interior design.
- In 2013, Roug launched cooperation with the Dutch company that provides commercial interior design services around the world.
- Confirming itself as a successful market player and reliable business partner, Roug provides services to brands such as Levis, G-star Raw, Scotch & Soda, 7 For All Mankind, Skagen Denmark and others.
- As part of its rapid development, Roug meets new clients and partners in Sweden, the Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Germany and Norway.
- In 2014 the company expanded the scope of its activities and entered the hotel and office furniture production and interior design sector. The first hotel project, Hotel Clas pa Hornet, was implemented in Sweden in collaboration with company from Stockholm, while the collaboration with the architect and designer of the OpenAd architects’ bureau Zane Tetere and designer Elīna Tetere resulted in an important office interior design project for 4finance.
- In 2015, the company is working with clients in Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia and the Czech Republic and is also implementing important projects together with one of the Sweden’s market leaders.